Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

An HPD and proud of it

If you’ve been reading this site for a long time, or from front to end (but let’s be honest here – neither of those likely apply) you’ll know that I am a complete Harry Potter dork, or as my husband likes to refer to me – an HPD. Luckily, there are a few others that I spend a considerable amount of my time with that are also HPDs, like Laptop Television Mom for one.

Well, if you’re an HPD you’ll know that today is a VERY exciting day! The trailer for the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince movie was released today. Now that I've been teased, the 115 day countdown to the theater release seems further away than it was this morning!

Also, if you’re a HPD and this post just isn’t enough for you, check out these other gems:
Veritaserum - Everything Harry Potter - Book 7, Movie 5 News
Harry Potter Books, Movies, and More - The Leaky Cauldron
HPANA - Harry Potter News and Rumors - Book 7, Movie 6 and More
HARRY POTTER STREET

And without further distraction...the trailer to Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For real...I have three of the Harry Potter books and I haven't had the time to read any of them. I think that proves I'm the dork here.

I want so badly to read them all, cover to cover, but a certain 4-year-old demands too much of my attention.

It was so great to meet you at BlogHerCon this year. I just had to stop over and tell you so! :)