Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Friday, July 06, 2007

Rumor confirmed... Bionic Woman Airs this Fall

As discussed in a post here in October, there's an updated Bionic Woman comin' to town! Check out the site here for video previews. I'm not sold based on the "trailers" but will give it a look-see.

In my prior post, I threw out a few names of who I thought might fit the bill. Well, I was wrong wrong wrong. The new badass is someone named Michelle Ryan.

She'll never be Lindsay Wagner!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there - I'll check this out too! Maybe its a good replacement for "Alias" which Ed and I were so addicted to!
PS - love getting a sneak peek of what you're up to through your blog! We don't see each other enough!

Carolyn French said...

These days different types of vacuum cleaners are made for a specific purpose. Locating Your Furnace Filter Keep everything clutter-free and avoid any sharp corners and obstacles. Stackable washer and dryers units are perfect for any size apartment. The "B" cartridge is where the final stages of filtration take place.