Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Right on, lady

I have no idea who this is but found her post while looking for an image to use for my post tomorrow because I am going to see the new HP flick (FINALLY).



I vibe with this girl. Right on, right on....



This is as great as my coworker that found the recipe for butterbeer and made it to bring along with her to the movie. That also rocks. Or, what about my other coworker that has let me know that she will be requesting time off when the new Harry Potter theme park opens. Also sweeet.

1 comment:

Lopez said...

The next step after completion of MSN program would be the National Licensing Exam. you can attend several developmental workshops and participate in studies which serve to educate and increase the awareness and knowledge of your colleagues and peers. Because of this, CNA training courses are becoming popular. Some of the bonuses have been reported to be more than twenty thousand dollars.