Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here comes Spidey!


The new trailer for Spiderman 3 is out. There are a few "franchise" films this mom/ex-movie afficianado follows. The Spiderman series is one of them (and Harry, of course). Looks to be pretty heavy. And, lucky for me, I <3 Topher Grace, who also stars in S3 (along with Thomas Haden Church). I will have my butt in a seat for this one in Spring 2007.

3 comments:

Joe in Berlin said...

Is Topher Grace the new Spiderman? Is that the same guy from that 70s show?

RedBullMom said...

Tobey Maguire is still Spidey. I am not sure what role Topher will have, but I like him a lot. Yes, he played Eric Foreman in That 70s Show. He was great in In Good COmpany with Dennis Quaid and Scarlett Johansen too. :-)

RedBullMom said...

Funny enough... In this season of Entourage, Adrien Grenier's character, Vincent Chase, was replaced in the sequel to Aquaman by Jake Gyllenhall because he asked for more $$. Wonder where they got that from?? Poor Jake Gylenhall. ;-)