Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

As close as I'll ever get to Oscar


FilmStew gave me a wonderful present this week.

Diablo Cody, the Oscar- winning director (for Juno, have ya heard of it?), has her own Twitter account and I’ve been following it for almost a week now. Like most Twitterites, she discloses a lot – personal details, thoughts on the things surrounding her life at the moment – and she also reveals very fun things about the activities and goings on in her life, professionally. For me, a self professed movie goober, it's like being a third-removed cousin from the movie set and it feels awesome.

So now I’ve become like the Twitterazi, following her moves on Twitter, looking for my glimpse into her life.

No comments: