Started in the Bay Area. Been working in PR for 11 years -- enterprise and consumer tech -- and have lived in a rural town in Idaho since 1998. By day I live the scrambled and fast-paced life of a comms consultant with a firm in Silicon Valley. The rest of the time I'm just a flip flop-wearin' wife and mom to two kids in a town where you have to hunt down the rare wireless connection, the only highway is two lanes, and the post office workers know me by name.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Descendant of Big Blue Mama


The more things change the more they stay the same. After my mom posted asking what Red Bull was she also shared that she had the handle of Big Blue Mama back in the 70s when she cruised our Chevy Impala blue station wagon, complete with CB. And there you have it. No wonder I ended up in high tech PR -- communications is in my genes. ;-)

But to answer my Mom’s Q. If you want to know all about the Toro Rojo, read up here.

2 comments:

RedBullMom said...

You know I loved Gold Mine and Rat Maze!

Joe in Berlin said...

Hey, what about a pic of the Blue Impala?